Article Submission is an ethical SEO strategy that is generally used to promote a website and also gain a steady flow of quality one way links. It is a powerful technique which involves submitting articles in various article directories to gain quick results. When such articles containing unique content are distributed across the web, they can be viewed by a larger audience. This helps the website gain greater publicity, popularity, and traffic.
How Article Submission Works?
The first step in this process is to write unique and content rich articles. This can either be done by you or by writers hired to write articles for you. Once your article is ready, it should be posted in the article directories. This can be done in two ways:
- Using article submission software – here you will have to buy the article submission software in which you can load all your articles and submit them. The software will automatically submit your articles in the article directories.
- Hiring professionals for article submission – you can hire professionals who can submit articles for you and save your time that would be spent in doing it yourself
How Does Article Submission Help?
- First, it helps you to get quality one way backlinks which helps in increasing your page rank.
- It brings more targeted traffic to your website, since people clicking on the links in any of your articles are prospective customers already.
- Article submission helps you gain more credibility in terms of the information provided through your articles. This is because your articles indicate to readers the knowledge that you possess about the topic being discussed.
- Article submission is also a very successful marketing strategy for a website as it provides immediate and effective results.
- Links that are generated from such content rich pages are always preferred by search engines.
- On continuously submitting articles to article directories, it will get a continuous flow of links to your site and this is something that search engines love.
How Should Your Articles Be? You must ensure that your articles are unique, SEO friendly, and credible. You must try using the best of your keywords more often in your articles as it will make it more keyword rich. Additionally, make sure that your articles do not contain duplicate content and are exclusive, since search engines usually filter out articles or sites that contain duplicate content. Also, it would be a good idea to create several articles over a period of time and keep submitting them to article directories instead on writing only one article and submitting it to a lot of directories. It is also important to know that regardless of the articles you submit online, if their content is not trustworthy, they will not be of any help. Therefore, you must write articles which contain valuable information so that users will be enticed to click on your link which in turn will drive traffic to your website.
Keyword Density means the number of times a keyword exists in a webpage compared to the total number of words in that webpage. From the SEO perspective, keyword density determines whether a webpage is related to a particular keyword or not. Once you have conducted a proper keyword research and narrowed down your keyword list to those keywords that have strong relevance to your website, high search volume, and relatively less competition, the next step would be to find out what would be the best keyword density before placing text on your webpage. The concept of an ideal keyword density is debatable and has led to an extensive discussion among SEO experts and webmasters on what the recommended density should be to achieve a good search engine ranking. There is no fixed keyword density percentage that needs to be maintained for a webpage; however, you must make sure that your website keyword density is neither too low (which will not bring in optimal gain) nor too high (which will be considered as spamming and can lead to you site getting penalized). Maintaining an ideal keyword density will help search engines to use the information to understand a website’s theme and decide which keywords the site is related to. It will also help you get a higher search engine ranking. However, when trying to achieve this, it is important to avoid overloading your webpage with too many of these keywords because search engines consider this practice as keyword stuffing and this can lead to your site getting banned.
Finding Out The Best Keyword Density
There are several tools available online that help SEO’s and webmasters attain an ideal keyword density for a set of keywords. All you have to do is enter your URL in them and these tools will analyze the webpage and check the density of your keywords and keyword phrases contained in your text. Usually these tools indicate the number of times a keyword appears in the content on your webpage and also the percentage. To learn more about SEO integration please contact us at: [email protected]
Written By: Traffic Spider
Posted By: CueCamp