Hobson Oak ProjectPro Bono Charity Project
The Hobson Oak is a current project of the Naperville Parks Foundation. It involves a special 250 year old tree that was alongside Hobson Road in Naperville, and was carefully taken down to be used by local artisans to create artwork for charity.
CueCamp helped by creating a custom website to showcase some of the artwork and cool things being done with the wood of the Hobson Oak, in order to help market efforts for the charitable work being done in the community. A beautiful website with great imagery has already helped raise interest and give credence to the project, and future auctions will benefit as well. The website was done pro bono by CueCamp, and money raised from the project will help the Naperville Parks Foundation, Loaves and Fishes, the Edwards Foundation, and other charities to be determined.
- Custom Website and Content Writing
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Responsive Design for Mobile and Desktop Users
- Custom Graphics, Imagery, and Graphic Overlays
- Simple Navigation Scheme
- Social Media Integration on Website (Facebook, Instagram)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Simple, Secure Contact Forms
- Strategic Marketing & Branding