Implicit CyclingWordPress Custom Website
Implicit Cycling, located in San Diego, asked us to build them a simple yet cutting edge website that promoted fitness. Chris and Chad, the owners of Implicit Cycling, just opened up their new location and needed a website to showcase their fitness classes in a fun energetic way.
Implicit Cycling needed a slick, mobile-friendly website that allowed clients to book classes through MindBody Online, a third-party system they use for class registration and testing. A responsive website was made that allows desktop and mobile visitors to clearly navigate and use the website, and book classes at the studio. Social media features were integrated throughout the website to increase social media marketing effectiveness.
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Graphic Design / Photo Touch-ups
- Information Architecture, Navigation
- Usability & UI Design
- Pricing Tables and Class Information
- Strategic Marketing
- Simple, Secure Contact Form
- Third-party System Integration (MindBody Online)
- WordPress Custom Design