Naperville KayakE-Commerce Website Redesign
Naperville Kayak approached CueCamp for a refresh of their existing website, in conjunction with a timed expansion of their business. Besides offering new kayak routes, Naperville Kayak expanded their sales online: with an integrated e-commerce system built into their new website to sell additional products.
CueCamp helped Naperville Kayak grow their business by integrating a new e-commerce platform on a fast web hosting system, along with a fresh, responsive-designed website that looks great for desktop and mobile users. Fresh content was co-authored with Naperville Kayak to provide detailed information on the new routes being offered, and was structured in a way that is easy to find while on the go, as many of their website visitors are on mobile devices.
- Custom Website and Content Writing
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Woo Commerce E-commerce Platform to Sell Products Online
- Responsive Design for Mobile and Desktop Users
- Custom Graphics, Imagery, and Graphic Overlays
- Simple Navigation Scheme
- Social Media Integration on Website (Facebook, Instagram)
- Advanced Google Map Integration
- Customer Testimonials
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Simple, Secure Contact Forms
- Strategic Marketing & Branding