United FlexibleUser-Centered Website Redesign
United Flexible approached CueCamp looking for a website redesign, choosing our expertise in usability as a key differentiation moving forward with designing a new website. As a large, multinational corporation, user-experience (UX) and usability was especially important in redesigning the website so that ease-of-use and simplicity accompanied searching through large amounts of information and products.
CueCamp, along with their sister company Situated Research, brought a user-centered focus to the new United Flexible website, offering ways to lay out the website navigation structure and product pages to help users quickly find what they need. In addition, complex interactive graphics were created to highlight United Flexible’s aerospace product focus: allowing users to interact with an airplane and select parts of interest.
- Reorganization of Content, Website Structure
- User-Experience (UX) Design with User-Centered Focus
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Responsive, Mobile-ready Design
- Custom Graphics and Product Images
- Simplified Web Navigation
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Simple, Secure Contact and Job Application Forms
- Strategic Marketing & Branding