Business Development Manager
Would you enjoy helping businesses grow by helping them with their marketing strategy? Do you enjoy the thrill of closing sales? This is a long-term career opportunity for B2B sales professionals anywhere in the United States, with the option to telecommute.
We are seeking goal-oriented, results-driven business development strategists in our Internet Marketing division to sell businesses on our powerful suite of marketing services. Our clients have experienced a large return on investment (ROI) from our combination of social media and marketing analytics.
CueCamp is passionate about making the most of the social web, and creating a user experience that takes a holistic approach to marketing to engage our client’s audience. In other words, we help our clients attract customers, and get the most bang for their buck through creative marketing solutions that combine highly interactive web and social media initiatives. Candidates will work in a collaborative environment to develop highly interactive digital experiences, with full collaboration between our technology, user experience, creative and strategy teams.
We have had the privilege of providing usability (via our sister company, Situated Research) and web marketing services for Fortune 500 companies, including Sony, Electronic Arts, McDonald’s, and Disney. Our team of experts have graduate degrees specializing in delivering highly usable, functional and aesthetically pleasing websites for customers that want nothing but the best. Social media marketing is an integral component of our business, and has helped our clients grow their businesses with organic, interpersonal branding. Our edge in usability, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media have allowed us to expand rapidly.
- At least a year of sales experience in a technology-related environment
- A frequent user of social media — including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- An understanding of the purpose and benefits of social media for business
- Work with our leadership team to drive strategic planning
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive flawless execution of marketing plans
- Own the end-to-end process: build work plans, synthesize relevant data, lead analyses and develop recommendations
- Research potential customers that would be a good fit for marketing services offered by CueCamp
- Communicate solutions confidently and effectively
- Build a consultative relationship across the organization, and meet with strategic partners that align with our highest priorities
- Ability to network and generate leads
- Highly motivated: a self-starter who possess a positive attitude and a desire to be part of a performance-driven environment
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills
- Track record of cold calling and opening new accounts
- Self-discipline, self-motivation and a positive attitude
- Confidence to call Senior Executives and Marketing Directors
- Ability to generate leads, and build out from existing leads / market segments
- Ability to strategize; gauge each customer’s needs and wants
- Work experience at a high-performing technology company or management consulting; enterprise experience preferred
- Advanced analytical skills (including data modeling) and business insight
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and successfully leading teams to resolve these issues
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations, and communicate effectively with managers and executives
- Strong project management skills
Incentives for on-target earnings of $60k to six figures, uncapped. $105k per year average, plus incentives. We offer training to help your sales approach and to create inroads with potential customers.
Contact / Apply
We want to hear about your sales experience and drive. Send your resume and a description of some deals you’ve closed to email@example.com, with the job title in the subject line.
No calls or recruiting firms. U.S. candidates only. The Account Executive: Social Media Marketing Sales position is officially provided by CueCamp.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.