CueCamp specializes in highly functional and aesthetically pleasing websites for customers that want the best user experience. You can help businesses grow with powerful digital marketing: including stunning, yet simple websites, social media marketing, SEO, and web analytics. Our edge in web usability and social media analytics have generated rapid growth for our clients.
We believe that usability key to successful web and social media marketing, so that businesses can communicate effectively with their clients. Share your talents with us by joining us in the effort to make the web more user-friendly, one website at a time. We are seeking results-driven B2B Account Managers with a passion for business and a desire to help clients build a powerful Internet marketing presence.
CueCamp is passionate about making the most of the social web, and creating a user experience that takes a holistic approach to marketing to engage our client’s audience. In other words, we help our clients attract customers, and get the most bang for their buck through creative marketing solutions that combine highly interactive web and social media initiatives. Candidates will work in a collaborative environment to develop highly interactive digital experiences, with full collaboration between our technology, user experience, creative and strategy teams.
We have had the privilege of providing usability (via our sister company, Situated Research) and web marketing services for Fortune 500 companies, including Sony, Electronic Arts, McDonald’s, and Disney. With our commitment to innovation and unmatched expertise, we incorporates the latest technology to create compelling digital experiences. We deliver business solutions that offer clients a more interactive, social, and highly-usable web presence.
We deliver highly functional and aesthetically pleasing websites for customers that require nothing but the best. Our edge in usability, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media have allowed us to expand rapidly.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota
- Responsible for managing and growing market segments, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning
- Ability to work with our management team in closing complex website development opportunities at the C-Level
- Capable of closing web marketing projects, anywhere in the range of $10K-$500K
- A strong technology background
- Three years experience selling software or web services related products and services
- Knowledge of Internet-based web marketing and social media marketing
- Ability to network to generate interest; established contacts and established relationships preferred
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills; strong negotiation skills
- Self-discipline, self-motivation and a positive attitude with selling expertise
- Ability to strategize; gauge each customer’s needs
- Strong business acumen and professionalism: leadership, accountability and self-starter qualities
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic organization
- Quantifiable sales track record demonstrated by increasing responsibilities, growth of market segments
Earnings of $80k-200k, uncapped. We offer training to help your sales approach and to create inroads with potential customers.
Contact / Apply
We are looking for a driven personality with excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills, and strong negotiation skills. If you have a strong business acumen and the ability to discuss marketing strategy with C-level executives, shoot us your resume today! We want to hear about your sales experience and drive. Send your resume and a description of some contracts you’ve closed to email@example.com, with the job title in the subject line.
No calls or recruiting firms. U.S. candidates only. The National Account Manager: Website and Internet Marketing sales position is officially provided by CueCamp.