The ability to do advanced edits on plugins and work with REST APIs, AJAX and JSON is a plus. You’ll enjoy working in a collaborative environment with technical direction to design creative solutions featuring a great user experience. Candidates will work in a collaborative environment to develop highly interactive digital experiences, with full collaboration between our technology, user experience, creative and strategy teams. CueCamp is seeking applicants who have proven work experience developing and supporting enterprise-class web applications using all available front-end technologies. You can look at a source of information and model it as resources, rows and columns, messages and queues. You have the programming experience necessary to write data processors and servers, the system administration experience to inhabit and actively guide a constantly-shifting technical environment of open-source software, and the grace to realize that PHP and spreadsheets might be appropriate tools when circumstances require the quick and dirty.
CueCamp is passionate about making the most of the social web, and creating a user experience that takes a holistic approach to marketing to engage our client’s audience. In other words, we help our clients attract customers, and get the most bang for their buck through creative marketing solutions that combine highly interactive web and social media initiatives. The diversity of our clients means that developers will have the opportunity to work on a broad variety of technical opportunities.
- Familiarity with modern CMS platforms (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- Install, configure and maintain Apache/IIS based web servers
- Full understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to code for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Analysis of site traffic (may be required to develop custom reports)
- Conduct unit and system integration testing; support users conducting acceptance testing
- Experience with source code management tools (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Experience with Scrum (or another Agile methodology)
- Installation / customization of database apps like shopping carts / e-commerce, SSL
- Ability to collaborate with or lead a group of developers
The ideal candidate will have experience interfacing with various back-end technologies, frameworks and services. You can expect some guidance on projects, but must demonstrate the ability to master new/emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions. The more resourceful and motivated you are, the better. Above all, we would like a candidate that wants to help us and our clients achieve success.
$100k per year average for full-time, $40k part-time. Earning potential not capped.
Contact / Apply
Send a portfolio with examples of previous design work and your resume to: email@example.com. No calls or recruiting firms; U.S. candidates only. The Senior Web Developer position is officially provided by CueCamp.