- Familiarity with modern CMS platforms (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- Full understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to code for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Analysis of site traffic (may be required to develop custom reports)
- Conduct unit and system integration testing; support users conducting acceptance testing
- Experience with source code management tools (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Installation / customization of database apps like shopping carts / e-commerce, SSL
- Ability to collaborate with a group of developers
- Invoking custom APIs, integrating 3rd party tools (Google maps, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have experience interfacing with various back-end technologies, frameworks and services. You can expect some guidance on projects, but must demonstrate the ability to master new/emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions. The more resourceful and motivated you are, the better. Above all, we would like a candidate that wants to help us and our clients achieve success.
$90k per year average for full-time, $35k part-time. Earning potential not capped.
Contact / Apply
Send a portfolio with examples of previous design work and your resume to: email@example.com
No calls or recruiting firms; U.S. candidates only. The Mid-level Web Developer position is officially provided by CueCamp.